How to prepare for booking your wedding DJ or a band in Charlotte NC
Your wedding entertainment, whether you decide to book a DJ or band, will be a major component to your reception. Not only will the music set the right tone and create the atmosphere you’re going for, but the DJ/MC will also help to elegantly keep the evening’s events flowing effortlessly from one moment to the next. Some of the best DJs and bands are booked well in advance, so be sure not to procrastinate. Before you start calling and meeting the entertainment you should put together a list of questions to ask.
Here is an example of a list of questions to ask at your meeting:
• Do you still have any opening on our wedding date?
• How long have you been in business in Charlotte, NC?
• Will you be the DJ/bandleader at our wedding?
• How many weddings have you done? How many weddings do you do in an average weekend?
• Do you perform at more than one event in a day?
• How long have you been performing together (if you’re interviewing a band)?
• Have you done events at our venue??
• What sets you apart from your competition?
• Are there any other services that you provide, such as up- lighting?
• Can you provide me with a list of professional references I can contact?